Monday, May 21, 2012


One year ago, I felt inspired to do something different with my life: I opened myself up to the possible opportunities to make a difference in my life and in others. Then, one day, I met a couple who "WWOOFed" New Zealand for 6 months. I asked them, “what the heck is 'WWOOF?'” They told me that it stands for Willing Workers On Organic Farms. Instantly, my ears perked up - (we all know how I am about the Organic movement)! I went home that night and spent hours online researching their site. I read that you can "WWOOF" anywhere in the world! “How amazing,” I thought. “I am totally doing this!”
So, here I am one year later and one day away from hopping on a plane to Amsterdam to spend one year of my life traveling around Europe.
Through my blog, I will share with family and friends my experiences, both the good and the bad, on this next journey in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment